Job Ref. No. JLIL120
Managing relationships with Intermediaries (Bank partners, Brokers and Agents). The role holder will also be responsible for the procurement of new business i.e., Group Life and Credit Life products, to clients through banks or saccos in full compliance with the laid down procedures and guidelines as set out in the operations manuals.
• Creating and implementing selling strategies and campaigns.
• Locate, propose and develop potential business partnerships.
• Following up on identified prospects and proceeding to close sales.
• Maintain business relationships with our existing intermediaries.
• Assist in research at the marketplace to help design innovative products for credit life and group life.
Marketing brochures, write-ups and merchandise
• Prepare and disseminate materials essential to facilitate onboarding of clients.
• Implement training of bank employees.
• Promote the Jubilee Life brand to ensure it is top of mind to intermediaries.
Gathering Information on the Market
• Assist in maintaining accurate and up to date information of market trends, competition and products in the market on Group and Life business.
• Excellent oral, written and online communication skills.
• Presentation skills
• Organized, numerate, analytical.
• Business planning and tracking.
• Market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Excellent Negotiation Skills
• Entrepreneurial Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, Statistics, or any other related field.
• Diploma in Insurance/LOMA Qualification will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Development of Group Life & Credit Life Products.