Job Ref. No. JHIL061
The role holder will be responsible for compilation of tender documents, developing medical business growth in line with the business targets/goals and maintaining client and Intermediary relationships.
• Requesting correct bid bond & performance security amounts from the bank
• Returning bonds for cancellation in cases where tender was unsuccessful.
• Sending of Authorization Letters, Forwarding Letters and Broker's statutory requirements
• Delivery of direct client tenders, handling of customer calls, walk in clients enquires, follow-up on bid & performance bonds/ securities.
• Accurately Compiling of Tender documents, binding all tenders and timely submission.
• Tender Business Reporting - Participating in tender opening and advising sales team on outcomes and areas of improvements and updating of the Tender Log Outcome
• Prepare and maintain tender reports and a tender log tracker.
• Following-up on quotations with the respective units
• Put in place mechanisms to build and sustain good relations with clients and Intermediaries.
• Back up team members as allocated, and support business development/Relationship management team as may be required.
• Respond to all incoming calls, letters, emails from clients/brokers within set TAT's and attend to walk in clients promptly and professionally. Ensure all issues complaints are promptly and pro-actively resolved.
• Create, identify, develop, and realize opportunities for JHIL business growth.
• Implementation of Credit control rules & Tender guidelines & Accurate interpretation of tender specification
• Customer Service
• Interpersonal skill
• Organizational Skills
• Customer Focus
• Ownership & Commitment
• Team Spirit
• Undergraduate Degree
• At least 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role