We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Servicing Officer, Jubilee Life Insurance Limited. The position
holder will report to the Manager – Group Life Servicing and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient servicing of group life insurance policies. They
are responsible for managing the administrative tasks related to group life insurance policies, providing exceptional
customer service to policyholders, and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
1. Scheme Administration: Handle the end-to-end administration of group life insurance policies, including schemes
setup in ISF system, additions, and termination of members in the system. Prepare policy documents,
endorsements, raise debit note and follow up premium for settlement, Prepare medical letters for all members
above FCL accurately and within the agreed timelines.
2. Customer Service: Serve as the main point of contact for policyholders, and all stakeholders regarding group life
insurance policies. Respond promptly and professionally to inquiries, resolve scheme-related issues, and provide
accurate and comprehensive information.
3. Policy Renewals: Coordinate and manage the renewal process for group life insurance policies. Prepare renewal
documentation, communicate renewal terms to policyholders, and ensure timely policy renewals.
4. Claims Support: Collaborate with the claims department to facilitate the processing and settlement of group life
insurance claims. Forward claim notification, and all information received and provide support to policyholders
throughout the claims process.
5. Compliance and Documentation: Ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures, and regulatory
requirements related to group life insurance cover. Maintain accurate and up-to-date policy records,
documentation, and databases.
6. Reporting and Analysis: Generate and analyze reports related to group life insurance policies, including scheme
performance that is renewal summary analyzing the claims experience, and customer satisfaction. Identify trends,
insights, and areas for improvement.
7. Relationship Management: Build and maintain positive relationships with policyholders, and all stakeholders. Liaise
with underwriters, actuaries, and other internal departments to ensure efficient policy servicing and resolution of
1. Adhere to regulatory requirements and internal policies, ensuring compliance in all aspects of group life servicing.
2. Implement and uphold robust data protection and privacy practices, safeguarding customer information and
3. Participate in audits and internal control assessments, addressing any identified gaps or issues promptly.
4. Compliance: Stay updated with insurance regulations and underwriting best practices to ensure compliance with
5. Adherence to the laws and regulations of Kenya, the policies and regulations within the insurance industry and all
internal company policies and procedures.
6. Ensuring compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and establishing mitigation measures
against emerging business risks.
1. Fostering a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices and good corporate citizenship while maintaining a
conducive work environment.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop initiatives that promote a positive and inclusive company
3. Individualized Development Planning: Create personalized development plans that align with your career
aspirations and the organization's objectives.
1. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
2. Strong customer service orientation with the ability to handle challenging situations.
3. Attention to detail and ability to work with complex data and documentation.
4. Analytical and problem-solving skills to address policy-related inquiries and issues.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload effectively.
6. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Finance, Business, or any other related course
2. Diploma in Insurance/LOMA/CII/IIK Qualification
1. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
2. In-depth knowledge of insurance products, policy terms, and coverage.
3. Familiarity with insurance regulations and compliance requirements.
4. Proficiency in using insurance management systems and software.