JOB TITLE: INVENTORY ANALYST
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Inventory Analyst to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor (Parts & Accessories), the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Parts demand forecasting, ordering and inventory optimization.
2. Coordinating all warehouse operations and stock control: Receiving, issuing, stock classification, maintaining stock locations, stocktaking, material handling & safety compliance.
3. Warehousing KPIs tracking and reporting.
4. Forecasting, budgeting, and monitoring of warehousing spend.
5. Champion Warehousing Business Continuity Plan for the branch.
6. Processing of export documentation for branch export shipments.
7. Order follow up and prompt delivery status communication to customers.
8. Resolution of technical part queries from customers and offer technical advice and guidance.
9. Kaizen champion for the branch.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (automotive option) or a business related degree accompanied by a Diploma/Higher Diploma in Automotive Engineering.
2. KCSE mean grade B+.
3. Three (3) years’ relevant experience.
4. Customer focus, Business acumen, supervisory skills, ability to drive operational excellence, attention to detail, interpersonal & communication skills
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.