The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resource
department and assisting with various HR functions.
1. Support with recruitment through posting job adverts, scheduling interviews,
and conducting reference checks;
2. Support with onboarding new employees including processing paperwork and
completing background checks;
3. Maintain employee records by updating employee files and ensuring that all
employee information is accurate;
4. Support payroll administration by collating monthly payroll change advises;
5. Respond to employee inquiries on HR administrative processes, policies, and
6. Collect, collate, compile and update data on staff medical and other
7. Monitor, update and maintain the HR information systems for accurate and
credible HR databases;
8. Provide HR administrative support to other departments when required;
9. Update the staff leave inventory and annual leave plan for accurate records;
10. Support in implementation of staff welfare programs and activities.
§ Degree in Human Resource Management; OR
§ Degree in Social Sciences or a related field with a professional qualification in
Human Resource Management.
§ At least one (1) year experience in a busy Human Resource environment.
§ Organization and Planning Skills
§ Problem solving Skills
§ Decision Making Skills
§ Interpersonal Skills
§ Communication Skills
§ Professionalism and Integrity
§ Team player
§ Creativity and innovation