Job Ref. No: JAML005
Position: Client Services Intern
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in
Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite
insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer
in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi,
and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi
Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are
highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an
A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com.
Jubilee Asset Management (JAML) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jubilee Holdings Limited, that focuses on providing
fund management and investment advisory products and services to institutional and retail clients. It is licensed and
regulated by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Client Services Intern within Jubilee Asset Management
Limited. The position holder will report to the Manager – Fund Services and will be based at our Head Office in
Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience and putting the needs of every customer at the heart of
every decision-making process. Responsible for facilitating efficient client administration, communication, and document
management. The jobholder is responsible for client correspondences, data capture and document management to
ensure efficiency, timeliness, and effective client servicing.
• Implement the customer experience strategy and ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at
each customer contact point.
• Attend to all customer queries from all channels i.e., walk-in, calls, portal and emails.
• Escalate complex queries to the appropriate functional area.
• Maintain regular internal and external communication on Customer Service matters.
• Carry out customer document processing including scanning and indexing new business applications, top ups,
withdrawals, and switches into the system.
• Ensure compliance of customers documents
• Create customers’ accounts in the system and any subsequent changes to customer data.
• Handle customer complaints and prepare reports and follow up
• Prepare and dispatch contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations, withdrawal/switches
• Maintain an accurate record of all customer interactions in CRM through walk-in clients, phone calls, letters, FAs,
emails and other customer interactions.
• Preparation of the customer related reports.
• Follow up and resolve arising member statement issues.
• Contact new clients to confirm receipt of funds, process flow and product information.
• Carrying out due diligence on the documents received to change bank account details.
• Clients and Financial advisors’ products and process education
• In conjunction with the Customer Experience team conduct customer satisfaction surveys
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex information effectively
to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex operational issues.
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across different departments and external stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality in work output.
• Drive process improvements and solutions.
• Ability to exercise prudent judgment.
Academic Background and Relevant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, or CPA are an added advantage.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and at least 1 year experience in a similar role.