St. Lucie Kiriri Girls’ Secondary School is a Private International, fully Boarding Catholic Girls Secondary School offering 8.4.4 & British Curriculum (I.G.C.S.E and G.C.E) Systems of Education. With a tradition Spanning 30 Years of Academic Excellence, Character formation and Empowerment of the Girl Child, we endeavour to give our students the best possible opportunities set in a conducive and serene environment where they can maximize their full potential, ready to be responsible, confident and holistic role models and the world at large.
We are looking to hire a professional, self-driven and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Art and Design Teacher.
• The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Art & Design with any other combination.)
• Must be registered with TSC.
• Have a minimum of three years teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE Curriculum.
• Experience in teaching 8.4.4 Art & Design will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and effectively complete tasks.