• Monitor all HR activities and practices to ensure compliance with
statutory requirements and institution policies.
• Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, programs and
procedures for the institution.
• Collaborate with managers to identify staffing needs and create job
descriptions. Subsequently, oversee the full employee lifecycle,
including recruitment, onboarding, and performance management
and off boarding.
• Implementation of a comprehensive induction and orientation
programmes for all new employees.
• Assess training needs within the institution and assist in designing
appropriate training programs and initiatives, to enhance employee
skills and performance.
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and capturing
data while ensuring the timely preparation of payroll. This shall
include ensuring that the organization is compliant with all payroll
• Act as the primary point of contact for employees by addressing
inquiries, demands, grievances and ensuring that all pertinent issues
are addressed in a fair, confidential and transparent manner and
facilitate conflict resolution, when necessary.
• Oversee and manage performance management systems, to drive
employee engagement, productivity and continuous improvement.
• Communicate staff work-related incidents and notifications to
• Develop and implement systems for managing staff records,
including personal data, ensuring that these are kept up to date:
maintaining confidentiality, accuracy, data security and adhering to
relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Foster a positive work culture and employee engagement, through
effective communication, recognition programs, and employee
• Oversee all the administrative aspects of the office operations and
• Any other HR and Administration role as may be assigned.
• Degree in Business
Resource or other related
• Professional: Member of
• Minimum five (5) years
relevant experience at