• Coordinate and manage the activities of the office of the
• Manage the calendar, diary and correspondence for the
• Assist the Secretary/CEO with the implementation of Council
• Organizing, coordinate and attend meetings with the Secretary/CEO.
• Prepare reports after meetings.
• Draft statements, speeches and reports as will be directed by the
• Initiate action points and make follow ups from meetings and/or
forums with partners and stakeholders.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, management,
employees, advocates and other external partners and stakeholders.
• Handle requests and queries in consultation with the Secretary/CEO
• Any other duty as may be assigned by the Secretary/CEO.
• Bachelor of Law degree
from a recognized
• Postgraduate Diploma in
Law from the Kenya School
• Admitted as an Advocate of
the High Court with a
minimum of 5 years postadmission experience.
• Hold a valid practicing
• Member of the Law Society
• Proficiency in computer
skills; and Communication
• Interpersonal skills