Reporting to the Senior Principal Officer, Marketing/Member Experience he/she will be
responsible for aggressive and innovative marketing campaigns, including activations,
media management & experiential campaigns.
• Participate in brand building activities through extensive member education using
media, road shows and sponsorships;
• Support Customer Service initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Keep inventory and oversee the distribution of marketing and sensitization materials
to the branches/regions;
• Support branches and regions with their marketing activities;
• Participate in event management;
• Draft reports after every marketing campaign;
• Support the marketing and brand department on financial issues, including but not
limited to drafting the departmental budget.
• Attend to customers through responding to their queries and providing guidance
where necessary ;
• Receive correspondences for the institution, sign for receipt and facilitate dispatch to
the respective office or persons.
• Collect customer feedback and prepare weekly reports to help in improving
• Cross sell the Institute's products to potential and existing customers to aid the
department in meeting its targets.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field from a
• Professional Qualification in Marketing, Business Administration or related field;
• At least five (5) years’ work experience
Interested applicants are required to send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of
certificates/testimonials by hand/courier in an envelope that is clearly marked indicating
the position applied for OR drop the application to the Mail Office, Social Security House,
Bishops Road, Block ‘A’, Western Wing, Ground Floor by Monday, 11th December, 2023 at 5.00 p.m.
All letters should be addressed to:
The Managing Trustee/CEO
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Canvassing will
lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised that the Fund does not
have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND